St Andrews Counselling & Psychotherapy
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on 2 November, 2013 at 12:31|
I guess if you are looking at this blog article you have been thinking about counselling?
You might be doing a bit of research to see what's out there and if I might be someone you could contact to find out more before taking the plunge?
Well.....look no further my friend.
Consider these questions, which may help to make up your mind:
1. Are you feeling distressed, lost and confused? YES/ NO
2. Have you had a major life event such as separation, divorce, end of a significant relationship, bereavement and are struggling to cope? YES/ NO
3. Have you found relationships always seem to end the same way and follow a pattern? YES/ NO
4. Have friends and family suggested you seek counselling but you can't see why? YES/ NO
5. Has your partner given you an ultimatum to get help or they are leaving you? YES/ NO
6. Have become tired of feeling low, depressed, angry or upset? YES/ NO
7. Are there aspects of your life you want to change? YES/NO
8. Do you feel anxious and worried most of the time and don't know why? YES/ NO
9. Has stuff from your childhood started to come into your thoughts more? YES/ NO
10. Are you finding relationships at work difficult and you are being bullied? YES/ NO
If you've answered YES to any of these questions then counselling may help you?
Categories: Is counselling for me?